The Child’s Play Foundation is looking for partner NGOs in India – in Goa or Mumbai.
What we are looking for:
– An established NGO or school that works with underprivileged children.
– The organisation should have a track record in providing children with a safe place to study, live or shelter.
– Schools – Municipal / other schools are encouraged to participate.
– To give underprivileged Indian children a future through music.
– To introduce classical music as a viable medium of providing education, discipline, self-esteem and a sense of purpose.
– If you are an interested NGO or school, please contact us for more information and to set up a preliminary meeting.
– If a partnership seems promising, an introductory workshop will be organised for the children who will get an opportunity to hear the music and experience playing on an instrument themselves.
– Following the introductory workshop, regular classes will be offered – either at the NGO/School premises or elsewhere, by mutual agreement.